Submission Deadline: 12 Septemeber 2014
Established in 2010, the Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships form a selective programme designed to identify and support future African leaders. The Ibrahim Leadership Fellows receive mentoring from the current leaders of key multilateral institutions.
Through this annual fellowship programme, the mo ibrahim foundation seeks to deepen and broaden our growing network which continues to contribute its skills and learning to a better Africa.
All applications must be submitted directly to the institution of interest. Fellowships are offered at:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB)
The fellow will work in the executive office for a year at the headquarters of AfDB in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire.
Click here to apply for the AfDB
- The International Trade Centre (ITC)
The fellow will work in the executive office for a year at the headquarters of ITC in Geneva, Switzerland.
Click here to Apply for ITC
- The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
The fellow will work in the executive office for a year at the headquarters of UNECA in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Click here to apply for UNECA
Are you eligible?
To apply for this fellowship you must:
- be a national of an African country
- have 7-10 years of relevant work experience
- have a Master’s Degree
- be under the age of 40, or 45 for women with children
- Application Deadline: September 12 2014
- notification of successful candidate: 5 January 2015
- press announcement of fellows: 16 January 2015
- anticipated start date: May 2015
For More Information: