Application Deadline: June 11 2014
Seliger is an international project aimed at uniting the world leaders of tomorrow. 1000 exceptional individuals will come together to build an international network.
Seliger 2014 is an international camp in the middle of the Russian woods, which brings together talented, entrepreneurial young people from all over the world.
The main goal of the Forum is to build an international community of young people based on the principles of peaceful coexistence, the promotion of personal and democratic liberties and recognition of cultural diversity.
- 1,000 young leaders from different backgrounds, students/graduates from universities worldwide, and young professionals who are highly motivated to effect global change.
- Applicants should be 18 – 30 years.
- Experience in social program implementation or politics is required (e.g. managing or founding not-for-profit organizations, being involved in social projects, or student union/local authority experience).
- Young talented and creative individuals full young talented and creative individuals full of new ideas who are ready to work collaboratively for collective, international, benefit.
International Youth Forum Seliger features cutting-edge training and insights delivered across a range of courses within four blocks:
- Politics and International Relations
- Growth and Sustainable Development
- Innovation and Enterprise
- Creative Media and Public Relations
- You will be asked to provide information about your education
- The application form and the application rules require 2 essays on different topics given in the application form. Use no more than 300 words in the essay.
For More Information and Application Procedure:
Visit the Official Webpage of the International Youth Forum Seliger