Scholarships are open to athletes who:
- have represented at an open, national or international level in their chosen sport; or
- play in a professional sporting league; and
- are enrolled, or intend to enrol, in a University of Queensland program (undergraduate or post-graduate) on a part-time or full-time basis.
Preference will be given to students who are members of, or intend to join, a UQ Sporting Club.
These scholarships will be awarded, at the discretion of the Selection Committee, to the applicants showing the greatest merit as demonstrated by their ability and achievements in their chosen sport.
UQ Sport Scholarship Ambassador Program Scholarship holders are expected to:
- become active members of the UQ sporting club for which the award has been granted (if available).
- represent The University of Queensland at the Australian University Games.
- attend UQ Sport events as required including the Scholarships lunch.
- provide UQ Sport with written bi-annual performance reports.
How to Apply:
- Applicants must complete the online application form (below). No hard copy or posted applications will be accepted.
- The application is dynamic; as such the need for information will change depending upon the background of the applicant.
- All supporting documentation outlined in the application process must be submitted by the closing date, otherwise the application may not be considered.
- No late applications will be accepted.
For More Information: