Application Deadline: 10 March 2014
Canon Collins Trust invites applications for scholarships for postgraduate study in the United Kingdom commencing in September 2014. Scholarships are available for full-timetaught Masters programmes in all subject areas at the following universities:
- School of Oriental and African Studies
- University of Sussex
- University of Oxford & St Antony’s College
- University of Sheffield
- Queen Mary, University of London
- The School of Oriental and African Studies and University of Sussex scholarships are open to any subject field.
- The University of Oxford scholarship is limited to the MSc in African Studies and
- The University of Sheffield scholarship is limited to Masters study courses in the field of International Development offered by the Department of Geography.
- The scholarship at Queen Mary is limited to the MSc in Global Public Health and Policy
Are you eligible?
To apply for a scholarship under this programme you must:
- Be a national of, or have refugee status, in one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Be normally resident in southern Africa
- Be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- Be applying for a full-time one-year taught masters course at one of the above named universities.
- Have at least 2 years work experience in a relevant field
- Full tuition fees, a monthly stipend,
- A return economy flight,
- A settling-in allowance and other support whilst in the UK.
For More Information: