Application Deadline: 31st January 2014
The Nanyang Fellows MBA is a full-time one-year elite MBA Programme designed for exceptional mid-career executives destined for the pinnacle of leadership. This scholarship is open to international applicants seeking to pursue a full-time Nanyang Fellows MBA programme at NTU.
- A good bachelor’s degree
- At least 8 years of management or senior professional experience
- For applicants whose university degree was not imparted in English, a minimum score of 600 for paper-based, 250 for computer-based and above 100 for internet-based in TOEFL or a minimum band score of 6.5 in IELTS is required.
- Proven leadership potential
- Strong academic capability
- Character and personal qualities
- One should not hold any other scholarship, fellowship or bursary concurrently during the prescribed period of the award
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year (from start to end of programme) only. Each scholarship shall cover partial tuition fee of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Programme.
Online application to the programme is available at www.nfp.ntu.edu.sg. Applicants who have been offered a place in the programme may then apply for the scholarship.
Candidates applying to the programme commencing in July 2014, and who intends to apply for the scholarship should submit their online application by 31 January 2014.
For More Information:
Email: [email protected]