Closing Date: 30th June 2014
The International Office is delighted to announce a Scholarship award for Students from Kenya (Newcastle University (NU) Kenya Scholarship award). This is available for high achieving Kenyan students applying for entry onto postgraduate taught degree or research programmes within the
- Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE) Faculty,
- Medical Sciences Faculty (FMS),
- Newcastle Law School and
- Newcastle University Business School (NUBS) commencing their studies in September 2014. The scholarship will have a value of £3,500, payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
You could be eligible to apply for a NU Kenya Scholarship if:
- you have been offered a place on any postgraduate degree programme in the Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE) Faculty, Medical Sciences Faculty (FMS), Newcastle Law School and Newcastle University Business School (NUBS)
- you are a Kenyan national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- you have a upper-second-class degree or higher from a recognised Kenyan university and satisfy all other requirements
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2014-15 academic year
- you are a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
How to apply
The scheme is applied for via a separate scholarship application form including a personal statement of no more than 500 words.
Completed application forms should be sent to: [email protected].
For More Information: