Application Deadline: 6 or 20 January 2017, depending on your course
The Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme supports outstanding postgraduate students from developing and emerging economies throughout Africa, Asia and South America.
The Louis Dreyfus Foundation aims to promote sustainable agriculture, food security and self-sufficiency, particularly through education and direct support to farmers, with a specific focus on developing countries in the above-mentioned regions.
CLOSING DATE : 6 or 20 January 2017, depending on your course
DECISIONS EXPECTED : By the end of May 2017
RESIDENCY : Various countries
LEVEL OF STUDY : Full-time graduate degrees
SUBJECT : Various
VALUE : 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (at least £14,296)
DURATION : Period of fee liability
NUMBER OF AWARDS : Up to 16
- You should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- The Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld Scholarships and Leadership Programme targets future leaders pursuing diverse careers with a focus on improving food security and sustainability.
- Successful applicants must demonstrate that, following their academic studies at Oxford, they are committed to serving the global community through their chosen field of work, including but not limited to: the agricultural industry, development areas, politics and/or law related to food security and/or sustainable agriculture, health care, environmental and water management, economic, public and foreign policy.
How to Apply:
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme in the University of Oxford Scholarships section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (6 or 20 January 2017).
- See the Courses page for the deadline applicable to your course.
For More Information: