Application Deadline: 12am GMT on 26 September.
Applications are welcome from academically excellent young professionals from Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania.
The Institute of Development Policy and Management (IDPM) is a top destination for postgraduate students and offers an array of funding opportunities, including strategic use of resources.
The Equity and merit scholarships for study by distance learning are scholarships for the following online masters to applicants from Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda:
The scholarships are aimed at academically excellent young professionals with at least two years’ post-graduation work experience who would not otherwise have the opportunity to study for a UK qualification. You should meet all the following criteria:
- be a resident citizen of Tanzania, Uganda or Rwanda and have not previously studied abroad;
- hold a First or Upper Second class degree;
- have a minimum of two years’ relevant work experience;
- have a clear idea how studying for an online masters would benefit both your career and the development of your home country;
- have achieved a grade C in English Language at Tanzania or Uganda Certificate of Secondary Education level or have a minimum IELTS result of 6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing and 6.0 in all other subscores (please note that a certificate of proficiency from a local university cannot be considered as evidence of your level of English language proficiency).
- Scholarships cover all tuition fees, course materials and examinations.
For More Information: