Application Deadline: 16th of March 2015
The CIDRZ HealthCorps Fellows Programme provides a valuable field training opportunity for future Zambian and expatriate public health leaders in the setting of a vibrant international organisation based in Lusaka. Fellowship attachments are 10-12 months long. This HealthCorps Fellowship provides opportunities to gain field experience in:
- Programme implementation and management
- Clinical trials research
- Clinical care quality improvement systems
- Data management, analysis and implementation science
- Public health communications
- The HealthCorps Fellowship targets medical, nursing or MPH students; recent graduates who wish to gain international experience; and college graduates with substantial skills or experience.
- Individuals with project management, public health, community outreach, research coordination, data management, statistical analysis, IT, scientific writing, and laboratory experience are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Previous international work experience is highly regarded, but not a requirement.
- For the 2015-16 fellowships CIDRZ anticipate selecting 8-10 individuals who will be based in the capital Lusaka, with possible travel to various parts of Zambia.
- 10-12 months. All accepted HealthCorps Fellows must be ready to attend orientation in the last week of July 2015. Fellowships start in August 2015.
- A modest monthly bursary to cover some of the travel costs and basic living expenses is available, local medical membership and emergency evacuation insurance is provided by CIDRZ.
How to Apply:
Completed applications must be received at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 16, 2015.
For More Information: