Application Deadline: 6th January 2015
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Program Start Date: 1st March 2015
The Post Graduate Certificate in Social Innovation Management is a unique, field-based, full-time program that brings together a selected group of people from around the world to build the professional skills needed for careers in making social change.
Skills developed include social entrepreneurship, design thinking, effective communication, learning from nature, leadership, how to implement your own innovation, and many more.
- Regardless of your professional background, if you are looking to build or accelerate your career in the rapidly growing social change sector anywhere in the world, this program might be for you
- 25 Classmates from around the world
- Facilitated aprenticeship placement
- Developing your own social innovation project
- 10+ courses taught by global experts
- Personalised leadership development
- 3 trips around the country
- 20+ guest speakers from around the world
- Individual coaching from Amani faculty
- Field experience in a thriving city for innovation
For More Information: