Application Deadline: July 10, 2015 (24.00 h CET).
The Jeff Schell Scholarship is open to students of of or young professionals with up to two years work experience in:
- Agricultural sciences and agronomy
- Crop protection, seeds and green biotechnology
- Environmental sciences and agricultural sustainability
- Applicants should demonstrate a pioneering spirit for science and society, above-average study grades, a high level of motivation and a compelling individual project idea.
- The scholarship can be used for special study courses, individual laboratory assignments, summer schools, research classes, internships, or Master’s or PhD theses.
- Scholarships are granted exclusively to students from German-speaking countries wishing to study abroad, or to foreign students who are interested in a study project in Germany.
- This program is not open to postdoc students.
For More Information: