APPLICATION DEADLINE: August 21st 2015
Job number 8224BR
Job title Management Trainee – Finance
Appointment type Permanent
Job purpose and key deliverables: The 2015 British American Tobacco Management Trainee Programme
Employing Company : British American Tobacco Marketing Nigeria (BATMN)
The Management Traniee Programme is BATs’ unique 2-year fast-track management trainee programme specially designed to train independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities
The program offers you the opportunity to make an impact on BAT business from the early days of your career. It also gives you a real experience to prepare you to become our next generation of business leaders by developing you with Functional, Business and Leadership Excellence.
You will gain support and encouragement from:
- A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
- A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function
- Other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
- A professionaly driven HR team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
- A University degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division in Accounting
- Not more than 3 years work experience
- Completed NYSC by july 2015 or equivalent for other countries
- Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- If you are the right person, you will grow fast and become a senior manager as it is with many of BAT current high flyers across the group. Sounds interesting? Then lets’ take you through this journey.
For More Information: