Application Deadline: April 29 2015
The Management Traniee Programme is a unique 2-year fast-track management trainee programme specially designed to train independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities
The program offers you the opportunity to make an impact on the business from the early days of your career. It also gives you a real experience to prepare you to become the next generation of business leaders by developing you with Functional, Business and Leadership Excellence.
With over 60,000 employees globally in 180 countries. BAT share knowledge and harness synergies creating a truly diverse workplace where challenges are turned into opportunities making us one of the world’s best organizations.
You will gain support and encouragement from:
- A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
- A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function
- Other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
- A professionaly driven HR team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
- A University degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division in Accounting
- Not more than 3 years work experience
- Completed NYSC by july 2015 or equivalent for other countries
- Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
For More Information: