Application Deadline: March 1st 2015
Accelerating Entrepreneurs* is part of EY’s commitment to helping high-potential entrepreneurs around the world scale up their business through one-to-one guidance, networking and insight sharing. The program is designed for entrepreneurs who are ready to take the next steps on their growth journey towards becoming the global market leaders of tomorrow.
To apply for the Accelerating Entrepreneurs program, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- You must be an owner / founder / CEO of a private company and be primarily responsible for the recent performance of the company
- Your company must be at least two years old
- Your company must have reported US$30m or less in sales for each of the past two fiscal years
- You must be able to attend the EY World Entrepreneur Of The YearTM event in Monte Carlo, 3-7 June 2015, to take advantage of the opportunity of a 90-minute growth session
- Franchisors are eligible, but franchisees are not
The Accelerating Entrepreneurs program brings a small group of select high-potential entrepreneurs together at the 2015 EY World Entrepreneur Of The YearTM event in Monte Carlo, 4-5 June. Participants will each receive:
- An all-expense paid trip to the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year event in Monte Carlo, 3-7 June 2015
- A 90-minute growth session where participants will present their business plans to a panel of “Growth Coaches” who will provide feedback and direction
- The opportunity to form ongoing mentoring relationships with their Growth Coaches and Entrepreneur Of The Year country winners
- The opportunity to meet and network with leading entrepreneurs from over 60 countries who have gathered in Monte Carlo
- A featured story on the EY Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- An interview on EYTV
Accelerating Entrepreneurs finalists can attend the content-rich sessions, inspiring keynotes and networking events with more than 1,000 of the world’s leading entrepreneurs and business leaders.
In addition, EY will offer a selected group of entrants who are not chosen for Monaco the opportunity to receive virtual one-to-one coaching from a Growth Coach.
pplications will be reviewed by the panel of independent Growth Coaches selected for the Accelerating Entrepreneurs program.
The panel will select six finalists who will be announced by 1 April 2015. Finalist judging criteria includes:
- Growth opportunity
- Entrepreneurial spirit and leadership
- Company’s financial performance
- Company’s strategic direction
- Innovative thinking and originality
- People philosophy
For More Information: