Submission Deadline: April 14th 2015
Imagine it is the year 2030 and we have successfully achieved the World Bank’s goal of eradicating extreme poverty. How did we manage to achieve this? What was a key obstacle we overcame along the way?
The contest is open to enrolled students at higher education institutions worldwide.
- Three top awards of $1,000, $750, and $500 will be announced on Earth Day, April 22, 2015.
- Winning entries and honorable mentions will be published on the Georgetown Global Futures website.
A panel of Georgetown faculty and students will select the winning entries based on:
- The creativity and originality of the ideas presented
- The clarity and organization of the message
- The author’s demonstrated grasp of challenges and potential solutions around poverty reduction
Provide a response to the above questions in the form of a 750-1,000 word essay, 2-3 minute video, or piece of artwork and accompanying commentary.
Submit your response, a short biography, and contact information to [email protected] by 11:59pm EDT on April 14, 2015.
For More Information: