Submission Deadline: 19 April 2015
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) invites designers around the world to create and submit their best logo design for the World Environment Day (WED) 2015 campaign.
The designer whose logo is selected to be the official logo for 2015 WED will win a trip to Milan, Italy to visit the Expo Milano 2015
World Environment Day (WED) is the United Nations’ principal vehicle for encouraging worldwide awareness and action for the environment. The WED theme this year is therefore
Seven Billion Dreams. One Planet. Consume with Care. Living within planetary boundaries is the most promising strategy for ensuring a healthy future.
Human prosperity need not cost the earth. Living sustainably is about doing more and better
with less. It is about knowing that rising rates of natural resource use and the environmental
impacts that occur are not a necessary by-product of economic growth
- The Competition is open only to individuals. Companies, educational institutions, organisations,etc., or groups associated with such institutionsare not eligible.
The winner of the competition will receive the following:
– an economy class return ticket to Milan for one person,
– daily allowance for two nights in Milan (per UN standard travel rules and guidelines), and
– a two-day ticket to the Milan Expo Winner must travel to Milan during the Expo ( 1 May – 31 October).
How to enter the competition
with the subject heading “WED 2015 logo design”. Logos should be received in the World Environment Day mailbox by the deadline– 19 April 2015 (no later than 11:59 p.m. Nairobi time, +3 GMT).
2. The entries must be submitted in PDF or JPG (300 dpi) . See the Submission Guidelines below for further information.
3. The email must include the full name,address and phone number of the Entrant.
4. Entries must conform to the Sub mission Guidelines set out below and those that fail to do so will be disqualified.
5. A logo entry must consist of the following files–each in PDF or JPG:
o The basic logo composition in colour,
o The basic logo composition in grayscale,
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the UNEP World Environment Day (WED) Logo Design Competition