Application Deadline: December 31st, 2014.
Entrepreneurship continues to be the cornerstone of African growth and development. It is these novel ideas that will help the continent rise to its potential and we continue to proudly support: Innovation for Inclusion. The Africa Business Club at Harvard Business School is pleased to announce its 2nd Annual New Venture Competition at its 17th Annual Africa Business Conference.
10 finalist entries will be selected to pitch to an experienced panel of judges.
20 startups will be selected to participate in the showcase. Applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Early Stage Startups (for profit or not-for-profit)
- Africa-focused with a majority or all of its operations in Africa
- Less than 100 employees
- Less than 5 years of operations
- Raised less $5 million in funding to date
- $10,000 Grand Prize
- $5,000 Viewer’s Choice prize, which will be awarded at the conference
- The opportunity to present at the conference’s inaugural Startup Showcase.
All applicants will receive discounted tickets to the conference.
Interested teams should submit their applications by December 31st, 2014.
Please limit length of responses to 500 words (on average).
Conference will take place on February 27 – March 1, 2015
Please direct any questions to [email protected]
For More Information: