Application Submission Closing Date: May 29, 2015
Application Submission Closing Time: 7:00 AM EST
LEAD Nigeria project is seeking applications from Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) to implement and achieve the project goal. In LEAD extension period of performance (November 12, 2014 to June 30, 2016), the main goal of the project is to create a sustained momentum toward improved local governance with impact on services delivery in health, basic education, water, and sanitation. To achieve this goal, the LEAD project works to achieve the following three objectives:
- Objective 1: Strengthening the Capacity of Local Governments and Increasing Transparency of Local Government Operations
- Objective 2: Increased Capacity of Local Organizations
- Objective 3: Improving Access to Basic Education and Reading and Strengthening the Health System
- All questions concerning this RFA must be submitted in writing to [email protected] by Monday, May 18, 2015, 9:00 AM EST (4:00 PM Nigeria time).
- Questions sent to any other email will not be answered. Responses to the questions will be posted on www.rti.org/rfp by Monday, May 25, 2015.
For More Information: