Application Deadline: 31 Jan 2015
- Participants stand to win up to US$60,000 in cash, prizes and business development opportunities.
- Overseas finalists will receive 5-night hotel stay in Singapore for 2 core team members.
The Competition is open to all full-time university undergraduates, college and polytechnic students (participants who are university undergraduates, college or polytechnic students during the period of 1st January 2015 – 20 August 2015 are eligible to participate).
- Participants are required to submit a business plan for a start-up or early stage venture. Proposals for merger/acquisitions of an existing company, consulting projects or licensing arrangements are not eligible.
- An existing business is only eligible if it has received less than US$80,000 in funding and has less than US$100,000 in gross revenue as at 31st January 2015.
- All submitted materials must be the original work of the participating team. A declaration to this effect will need to be submitted along with your proposal (click here to download declaration form).
- Each team is eligible to submit one idea. In the event of multiple submissions by a team the last submission made by the team will be considered for evaluation.
|Fourth – Sixth Prizes||US$500|
|Most Promising Young Entrepreneur Award||S$5000|
**Most Promising Young Entrepreneur Award
Apart from the top 6 teams, there will also be an individual Most Promising Entrepreneur Award. This Award recognises outstanding entrepreneurial potential among the finalists.
The candidate will show a passion for entrepreneurship that extends beyond the purposes of the Competition. This could include but not be limited to: entrepreneurship education, relevant community or professional associations, involvements with entrepreneurship related programmes, or past track record. The candidate will have inspired peers and their community alike.
Finalists are to send in an essay on “Why I should be receiving the Most Promising Young Entrepreneur Award” to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31rd July 2015. The essay should include, but not be limited to the following:-
- Personal Statement
- Referees’ Comments
- Evidence of Entrepreneurial Potential
- Evidence of Entrepreneurial Involvement
|Launch of Competition||Wednesday, 15 Oct 2014|
|Closing Date for Preliminary Round||Saturday, 31 Jan 2015|
|Announcement of Semi-Finalists||Monday, 30 Mar 2015|
|Submission Deadline for Semi-Final Round||Friday, 24 Apr 2015|
|Announcement of Finalists||Monday, 25 May 2015|
|Entrepreneurship Study Mission for Finalists||Monday to Thursday, 17-20 Aug 2015|
|Finals & Awards Presentation Ceremony||Thursday, 20 Aug 2015|
For More Information: