Application Deadline: October 24 2014
The Omidyar Fellowship at the Santa Fe Institute is unique among postdoctoral appointments. The Institute has no formal programs or departments. Research is collaborative and spans the physical, natural, and social sciences.
The program focuses on sustained mentoring relationships with SFI resident and external faculty, skill development workshops, off-campus research and teaching experiences, and the variety of scholarly leadership and science management opportunities at SFI.
- – a Ph.D. in any discipline (or expected Ph.D. by September 2015)
- – strong computational and quantitative skills
- – an exemplary academic record
- – a proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- – a demonstrated interest in multidisciplinary research
- – evidence of the ability to think outside traditional paradigms
Applications are welcome from:
- – candidates from any country
- – candidates from any discipline
- – women and members of underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates must submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae (including publications list).
- Statement of research interests (max. 2 pages) including a short description of the research you would like to pursue and why.
- Description of interest in SFI (max. 1 page) that describes your potential contribution to the SFI community and also explains the potential impact of SFI on your research.
- Three letters of recommendation from scholars who know your work. (The letters should be sent independent of the application.
- (Optional) A copy of one paper you have written in English, either published or unpublished.
How To apply:Apply Now for the Omidyar Fellowship
E-Mail: [email protected]
For More Information: