Application Deadline: 1st July 2015
The annual One Young World Summit brings together the most valuable young talent from global and national companies, NGOs, universities and other forward-thinking organisations. Delegates to the Summit meet and make lasting connections with peers from almost every industry, sector and country. No youth led movement outside the Olympic Games represents as many nationalities as the One Young World Summit.
During the Summit delegates debate, formulate and share innovative solutions for the pressing issues the world faces. They will hear and be heard by world leaders acting as the One Young World Counsellors. Past Counsellors include Archbishop Emeritus Desmond Tutu, Bob Geldof, Kofi Annan, Sir Richard Branson, Professor Muhammad Yunus, Mary Robinson, Jack Dorsey and Arianna Huffington.
- If you are a leader aged 18 – 30 with a passion for global issues and a track record of making a significant impact in your community, country or organisation then you could be part of this year’s One Young World delegation 2015.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible for All Bar None sponsorship if you can answer ‘yes’ to the following questions:
- Are you aged 18-30?
- Are you a national of one of the 119 countries?
- Do you have a passion for world issues and evidenced commitment to making a positive change?
All Bar None Scholarships
- All Bar None is an initiative designed to ensure that outstanding young people from every country in the world are represented at the One Young World Summit 2015.
What does All Bar None sponsorship pay for?
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis on the nights of 17, 18, 19 and 20 November.
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner on 17, 18, 19 and 20 November and breakfast only on 21 November.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Bangkok.