Application Deadline: 28 FEBRUARY 2015
Keep Flying Scholarship and Southern African Women in Aviation & Aerospace Industry are offering
- Approximately R60 000 scholarship to an individual working on an instrument or multiengine, commercial or flight instructor certificate.
- One year membership of Women in Aviation International (www.wai.org)
- One year subscription of African Pilot Magazine
- Candidates must be citizens of an South African Development Community Country,
- hold a private pilot certificate, have 100 hours’ flight time, and passed all written exams for the certificate sought.
How to Apply :
- To apply send us your Curriculum Vitae,Two letters of recommendation ,Certified Copy of license, Summary of your logbook (Certified) and also an essay on how the funds will be used, your goals and any relevant information.
- One Letter of Reference must be from a pilot who has flown with you.Application must be a single PDF file, 3.0MB max. Submit to [email protected] with “KFS – Southern Africa” in the subject line
Scholarship will only be paid out to a South African flight school. Interviews will be in Johannesburg, South Africa, End February 2015. .
For More Information: