Application Deadline: 19th of June 2015
The University is pleased to offer a range of scholarships to students from Kenya who show exceptional academic potential and are starting their studies at the University of Sheffield in September 2015.
Undergraduate Scholarships eg BA, BSc, BEng, MEng
Faculty Undergraduate Scholarships
We are pleased to offer scholarships to all international students commencing their studies in the Faculties of Engineering, Science, Arts and the School of Law in September 2015:
Management International Scholarships 2015
We are pleased to offer Management Scholarships to Kenyan undergraduate students starting their studies in the Management School in September 2015.
The scholarships are worth £2,000 per year each.
Eligibility and Award Criteria:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2015 in the Management School.
- You must be a national of, or permanently domiciled in Kenya.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarship is for full-time and part-time students only.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarship will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of study. Receipt of the award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of a 60% overall average mark in the previous academic year.
- The scholarship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarship will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
- The Scholarships will not be awarded where partial funding is applicable from an external body* and there is an agreement already in place between the external body and the University of Sheffield to offer a tuition fee discount to the student.
For More Information: