Application Deadline: January 23 2015
Applications are now been accepted for the 2015 World Islamic Economic Forum Fellows Programme, which will take place in cordoba, Spain from 16-22 March 2015. The WIEF is a one-week intensive leadership program which brings together young leaders across the globe , the program covers entrepreneurship and business management, enviromental sustainability, social enterprise and philanthropy.
Who Can Apply
- Fresh graduates, young entrepreneurs, civil society leaders, community workers, researchers, junior professionals, artists, creative change makers who are between the ages of 20 and 30 who have a seed of an idea that they want to develop into a full-grown project.
- Preference will be given to applicants who can demonstrate how this Programme will directly benefit them, their community and their country.
- Proficiency in English is required. If you are accepted you will be required to participate fully in the discussions and role-plays in English.
- Win a chance to a slot to present your project/business pitch at Idea Pad at the 11 th World Islamic Economic Forum, Kuala Lumpur. (terms to be confirmed in due course).
- Win a chance to an 8-12 months mentorship on your project/business plan.
For the online application form to be completed, please include the following:
- Video submission (see WORK EXPERIENCE session for description)
- Your CV
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport copy
- If you are selected as a candidate, you are liable to pay a registration fee of USD150++ to secure your placement.
Key points to note
- Selection: 26 Candidates worldwide
- WIEF Young Fellows 2015 is a subsidized programme for accepted candidates . Participants need to pay only the registration fee and their own return flights. Accommodation and transportation during the programme period, programme materials and basic everyday meals are covered by the organizer.
- Closing Date of Application: 23 January 2015
- Confirmation deadline. Applicants will be notified of the outcome of selection latest on 6 February (earlier applicants will be notified earlier.)
- Proof of participation. If you are selected, you will be given a 2-week deadline to send us proof of your participation, by submitting your confirmed flight itinerary and paying your registration fee. Participants seeking financial support from their own organization and/or other foundations, crowdfunding, or sponsors, need to do so by the given deadline. If you pass this deadline, the organiser will transfer this opportunity to another candidate.
For More Information: