Application Deadline: March 8, 2016
McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa to be inspired and make a difference!
McKinsey passionately believes in developing outstanding female leaders. We do so every day, internally and with our clients. McKinsey have also published numerous acclaimed pieces that demonstrate the importance of women in leadership, including Women Matter and the Centered Leadership project. Now we’d like to invite you to take the next step of your leadership journey with us.
McKinsey is looking to get to know more women just like you:
- Women who actively seek ways to maximise their own potential
- Individuals who enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Women who thrive when working with other people
Applications are invited from talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa who are
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD, from any degree, discipline or background
- Experienced professionals with any background and less than 6 years of work experience
Ultimately, McKinsey is looking for women who want to use their talents to make positive change in their lives and the world we share.
If you are thinking “wow, this sounds like me!” McKinsey would like to offer you an opportunity to take part in an exclusive three-day workshop in Paris from May 12-14, 2016.
McKinsey offers you – talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa – the unrivalled opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your own leadership styles by playing to your strengths and to understand how McKinsey can help you grow your potential. You will also have a chance to meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, and dialogues.
How to apply
- The event will take place in Paris. However, when you apply you will be asked to list up to 4 office/practice location choices that you may be interested in.
- This is for application screening purposes as the various McKinsey offices/practices choose who they will invite for the event. Your office/practice location choices determine by which you will be considered.
- Therefore, make sure you choose a location to which you have strong ties to and whose local language you are fluent in. If you choose a practice, make sure you have relevant experience. This does not limit you to any particular office/practice for the future.
To apply please submit in English:
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as any extracurricular activities and achievements
- A cover letter (1 page max) including the reasons why you are interested in this particular event and a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills
- Academic transcripts depending on your office preferences
For More Information: