The deadline for non-scholarship applications is 31st May 2016.
When: 4-10 July, 2016 in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Transparency International School on Integrity (TISI) is an annual state-of-the-art anti-corruption and accountability training for future leaders. This year TISI 2016 will take place during 4-10 July, 2016 in Vilnius, Lithuania. TISI exposes its participants to the latest developments in the field of anti-corruption and accountability and offers real opportunities to try and implement their ideas in practice.
TISI is organized in cooperation with Mykolas Romeris University in Vilnius. Upon completion of the TISI course, the students receive 6 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits, which only stresses the fact that you come to school to learn and are required to do additional preparatory reading before the School starts. The course reading material is published in advance and students are encouraged to get in touch with TISI organizers for additional reading suggestions.
Following a rigorous selection process, selected students spend 7 highly intensive days learning from leading anti-corruption and accountability professionals. TISI seeks to create a peer-to-peer learning and integrity-building environment that links theory with practice and helps young leaders to acquire better skills in bringing the anti-corruption message across.
School lectures, seminars, training and field trips provide TISI participants with a unique blend of international and local know-how, while also challenging the students to approach the subject from outside the box and offer novel, previously untested solutions. Since 2010, TISI has welcomed more than 700 youth leaders from around 90 countries worldwide.
- The School is open to senior students, graduates and young professionals under the age of 35. TISI welcome individuals from public, private, non-governmental and academic sectors, from all academic backgrounds.
- TI School does not discriminate its applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, political beliefs, marital, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or any other basis
- TISI is for senior students, graduates and young professionals eager to learn how to make a stand against corruption and to achieve greater transparency in their country.
- The seven-day format offers a powerful mix of an intensive academic schedule, unconference-like atmosphere and continuous peer-to-peer interactions which all makes it into an unforgettable one-week-long adventure.
Fees & Accommodation
- The course fee covers tuition fee, course material, accommodation, meals and extra-curricular activities. The fee for TISI 2016 is EUR 600.
- The lectures are held at the Mykolas Romeris University student campus.
The following documents are required in order to complete your application:
1. Europass Curriculum Vitae (CV);
2. Motivational letter (max 500 words);
3. Completing and submitting the online form.
Application for a scholarship
The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 May 2016.
Students applying for a scholarship will be notified about the results of the selection procedure by 22 May 2016 at the latest.
The deadline for non-scholarship applications is 15 May 2016.
Students will be notified about the results of the selection procedure within two weeks of their application, by 1 June 2016 at the latest.
Upon receipt of your notification, you will be asked to transfer the requisite fee of 600 EUR (in case you are not eligible for a scholarship) to the designated bank account.
For More Information: