Application Deadline: April 15th 2016
Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) currently provides a number of scholarships each
year for students of the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program. Zaragoza Logistics Center and the MIT-Zaragoza International Logistics Program will award scholarships in the academic year 2016-2017 for candidates from Africa who can show an extraordinary potential for leadership and professional success within the area of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Through this scholarship, ZLC hopes to attract outstanding future leaders who can make a vital contribution to filling the capacity gap in Africa for well-trained supply chain and logistics professionals.
Scholarships are awarded only to students who have been admitted to the MIT-Zaragoza
Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program through ZLC‘s regular admissions procedure.
The applicants should display exceptional academic achievement and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in SCM and Logistics. Furthermore, to be eligible, candidates must comply with the following criteria:
- African citizenship.
- Granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Completion of a four year undergraduate program equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Professional excellence with a background or experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or exceptional academic achievement.
- Competitive GRE or GMAT score. Exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated strong professional and/or academic achievement in completing a college degree-including some quantitative training and evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Fluency in English,competitive IELTS or TOEFL score-exceptions may be granted to individuals who have demonstrated evidence of advanced verbal and written proficiency in the English language.
- Furthermore, the ability to speak French is a plus.
- ZLC will award a number of scholarships consisting of reduction in tuition for the MIT- Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program, which currently amounts to €24,000.
- The reduction will depend on the applicant’s academic achievements and distinctive personal accomplishment in addition to an interest in pursuing a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The available scholarships are:
- Average evaluation grade of 6-7. 9 Coverage : 25 % (€6,000) reduction in tuition
- Average evaluation grade of 8- 8.9
- 50 % (€12,000) reduction in tuition
- Average evaluation grade of 9-10
- Coverage: 100 % (€24,000) reduction in tuition
- The scholarship will not include other costs such as the administrative fees, living or travel expenses to Zaragoza or to Boston for the international exchange.
Application Process and Documents
Candidates must fulfill all of the above-mentioned requirements and submit by e-mail one copy of the following documents to the ZLC Financial Aid Office:
1. Application Form
Each scholarship applicant will fill out the scholarship application form,
including the following: a statement describing their economical situation, an essay explaining their reasons for applying for the scholarship, their interests, aptitudes, career plans, etc.
2. Income Statement Copy of the current employment contract, the most recent
pay slip or other official document that can account for the last salary received. (Not applicable for applicants who are currently full-time students).
3. Copy of Passport
5. Acceptance Letter Copy of the acceptance letter to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
All interested applicants should apply directly through the ZLC Financial Aid Office:
E-mail: [email protected]
· Contact person: Virginia Acosta · Phone: (+34) 976 077 609 · Edificio Náyade, 5 · C/ Bari 55, PLAZA · 50197 Zaragoza · Spain
For More Information: