For West Africa-based startups Deadline: 15th April 2018
For East Africa-based startups Deadline: 15th April 2018
For Tunisia-based startups Deadline: 30th April 2018
Over the last few years, startup mentoring by enpact has driven ambitious entrepreneurs to overcome obstacles, scale their business, connect internationally with partners and gain new insights to develop their strategy and strengthen their management skills.
You will be part of a 8-month mentoring journey salong with 29 other highly-motivated and successful entrepreneurs: 10 from Europe and 20 in total from West Africa.
- have a startup based in West Africa, East Africa and Tunisia
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market.
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast moving entrepreneurs.
- wish to experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the enpact community
- are committed to doing the entire 8-month mentoring programme.
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development.
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market.
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets.
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
What do I get:
- 8 months of individual mentoring
- Participation in two Startup Camps
- Accommodation, catering and travel cost during the Startup Camps
- Your mentors visit you for up to three days
What is not included:
- Your flights to the Startup Camps
- Insurance and visa fees
Application process & 8-month programme
Phase 1: application + selection
Deadline: 15th of April 2018
Basic application to express interest and introduce your startup.
2. application shortlist
Deadline: 25th of April 2018
Selected entrepreneurs will be asked for more information about their business.
3. interview + selection
22nd, 23rd and 24th of May 2018
Shortlisted startups will be interviewed for final selection. Selected entrepreneurs will be asked to attend a kick-off day in July.
Phase 2: 8 months of intensive mentoring
14th of July 2018
One comprehensive briefing day concerning the programme and the camps.
2. camp in Berlin
6th to 11th of August 2018
An intense 5-day event with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions, startup safaris and more.
3. mentors visit
October – November 2018
Mentors travel to meet the startups locally for intensive mentoring sessions and (when possible) field visits.
4. camp in Nairobi
in February 2019 (exact dates tbc)
Another 5-day camp with expert workshops, one-on-one mentor/fellow sessions and more.
5. monthly calls & local meet-ups
July 2018 to February 2019
Fellows will connect monthly with their mentors and other enpact fellows from their home country.
Access to an international alumni network of more than 400 startups, mentors, experts and partners.
For More Information: