Application Deadline: January 31st 2019
The 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summit is gathering the world’s top entrepreneurs around five innovation sectors. Learn more to see if you should be part of this one-of-a-kind, exclusive event, and apply.
- Do you have a transformative tech solution for Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health, or Water?
- Is your innovation more than just a concept, with a functioning, market-ready business model?
- Is your enterprise investor-ready and capable to be scaled up internationally?
- Do you want to join other trailblazers to build entrepreneur-led solutions for the future, now?
Does this sound like you and your company? Then read on. For each scale-up, one representative can apply.
GES 2019 brings the world’s top scale-ups, investors, corporate stakeholders, policymakers and industry experts under one roof.
High-profile keynote speakers will join private-sector leaders to deliver remarks on unlocking innovation and breaking down barriers to entrepreneurship.
Media representatives from around the globe will capture the momentum built over the course of the two days, showcasing breakthrough technologies and ideas, and highlighting achievements by GES participants.
Tell us in a few words who you are and what your company does and aims to do. Get us excited about the potential of your solution. We know you are busy building your organization, so this application is short and sweet.
- If you want a chance to join, apply before January 30, 2019.
- We’ll let you know by March 4, 2019 if we think you are the right fit for this year’s GES focus.
- If selected, you must confirm before April 2, 2019.
Be prepared to participate with your drive and ambition and to offer new perspectives on tech solutions to global challenges as untapped business opportunities.
Where and when to apply
- North & South America
- Europe, incl. Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey
- Asia, excl. countries listed at 3 above
- Australia & Oceania
Notification of selection to join will be made by March 4, 2019. Confirmation of attendance by invitees must be received by April 2019.
entrepreneurs will need to cover the cost of their travel and lodging
to attend. A very limited number of scholarships are available. There
is no conference fee associated with this event.