Application Deadline:June 12, 2020
2020 Miller Center’s GSBI Online Accelerator Food Systems
Miller Center delivers world-class accelerator programs that connect global social enterprise leaders with Silicon Valley business executives to develop more sustainable, scalable market-based solutions to the problems of those living in poverty around the world.
Are you a tech-enabled enterprise that addresses nutrition and food security and/or regenerative environmental systems in the agri-food sphere? Enterprises can interact with any part of the agri-food value chain from seeds and inputs to processing, distribution and retail, including innovations along the full chain like financing and traceability.
- Deliver products or services that contribute to increasing nutrition and food security, and/or building regenerative environmental systems as part of the agri-food value chain, including: inputs, processing, storage, distribution, retail and anything in between
- Have a technology component to their solution
- Work in Africa
- Lead an existing for-profit or hybrid social enterprise, in operation for one or more years.
- Are willing to commit 3-6 hours per week over a 5-month period to complete program deliverables and work with mentors online.
- Applications due June 12, 2020
- Finalists notified week of July 24, 2020
- GSBI Online accelerator program commences September 8, 2020
- GSBI Online accelerator program completion February 2021 at Sankalp Africa Summit in Nairobi
For More Information: