Are you a creative mind, just beginning your career in professional video-production?
Are you interested in climate change, sustainable development and global citizenship?
UNESCO is looking for young videographers to come and film the 9th UNESCO Youth Forum in Paris this October.
- Are you a creative mind that likes translating messages into images?
- Are you just kicking off your career in professional video-production?
- Young freelancer or entrepreneur in video-production, this is your chance: show what “ Young people changing the world” means for you and work with ( and for ) UNESCO to give image and sound to the vibe of the 9th UNESCO Youth Forum!
- Youth-led video production companies with a minimum 2-years of professional video-production activity
- Young freelance videographers with a minimum 2-years of professional video-production activity and with proven experience working within a video-production team
- All applicants (either individual or within the applying companies) must meet the following criteria:
- Be between 22-27 years old (inclusive) at the time of the Forum.
- Minimum 2-year experience of professional video-production activity,preferably within a team.
Degree in Communication or JournalismCapacity to ensure the following film and production equipment and specifications:o Shoot and deliver for 16:9 aspect ratioo Shoot in Full HD 1920×1080 if possible, otherwise shoot SD and up-press to 1920×1080in post-production.oAudio and interviews should be recorded by external microphones, either lavaliers, reporter orshotgun-microphone
- Travel to Paris and accommodation will be covered for the selected videographers.
- The selected videographers must provide their own equipment. They will be provided with a brief of the video content they will be asked to produce, as well as instructions about format, and a pack including graphical content (logos, etc.) and background music, two weeks prior to travelling.
- All the material produced within this framework will be UNESCO’s property. Mention will be made of its authors
- A video-production of maximum 3 minutes on the theme “Young people changing the world.”
- Your CV/portfolio and samples of your work
- Examples of experience of working within/as member of a video-production team (if applying as a freelancer)
.If this sounds up your street, send us a short, two minute video on “Young people changing the world” to 9UYFcallforvideograp@unesco.org by 31 August 2015.
For More Information: