Deadline: February 15 2014
Schneider Electric invites you to its fourth annual Go Green in the City global business case challenge. Enter for a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies.
The top twelve teams will travel to Paris where they will compete to win a trip around the world and a career opportunity at Schneider Electric*.
- Business and engineering* students, aged eighteen (18) years of age or older, pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2014 is open to 2-member teams with at least 1 female member (note: both members must comply with the degree requirements stated above).
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
- February 15- Idea Submission Deadline
- February 28- Top 100 Teams Announced
- March 1 – Mentors for semi-finals will be assigned
- March 30 – Synopsis and Video Submission Due (Semi-Finals)
- April 17 – Finalists Announced
- April 17 – June 16 – Mentorship continues until the final
- June 17-21 – Final Event in Paris
Get ready to team up
Business & engineering bachelor (2nd year and on), master or MBA students will make up the 2-member team. At least one member must be female.Students from all over the worldare welcome to join the challenge!
Unlock the challenge
Take the game quiz to explore the world of Schneider Electric and to unlock the challenge – gain unique insight into one of the leading energy management companies of the world. Learn and get expert tips for your case!
Submit a great idea
Summarize your team’s idea for intelligent energy management in the city and impress the judges. Don’t forget to share your ideaamong your friends on social media!
Train with a mentor
With the help of a mentor from Schneider Electric, the top 100 teams will create a synopsis & video business case for their idea.
The top 12 teams will be invited to Paris in June 2014 to make their final presentations in front of a VIP panel of judges. The winning team will travel the world and be offered a job* at Schneider Electric.
For More Information: