Application Deadline: October 30th, 2015 at 10 am EST.
International Green Week Fair (January 15-24, 2016) and AGCO Africa Summit (January 18, 2016)
Applications are now been accepted for the The AGCO Africa Ambassador 2016 video contest.
- Do you have an innovative agribusiness concept you have developed or implemented? Does it benefit smallholder farmers, women or youth?
- Do you enjoy Public Speaking? Enter the video contest and be our next Ambassador!
The Program is only open to persons who are over twenty-one (21) years of age during the Submission Period and who meet all of the following minimum requirements as listed below:
- Proof of African origin and valid passport from an African country.
- Present residence in an African country g Fluent in spoken English.
- Some experience with speaking in front of a large audience.
- No record of criminal behavior including crimes of moral turpitude or which might bring AGCO into disrepute.
- No membership in extreme, radical or violent groups including but not limited to groups which advocate the violent overthrow of any government.
- No human rights offenses.
- Must be available to participate in both Events: International Green Week Fair (January 15-24, 2016) and AGCO Africa Summit (January 18, 2016)
- Must be eligible to receive a visa to enter Germany during the Event
- May not be an employee or immediate family member of an employee with AGCO
- Men and women are welcome to participate in the contest.
- Hosting the AGCO Africa Summit on January 18, 2016 in Berlin, Germany.
- Representing your continent for AGCO as an AGCO Africa Ambassador at the International Green Week fair in Berlin, Germany from January 15-24, 2016.
- Responsibility in regular reporting (bi-weekly) about trends and developments in African agriculture and economy as well as AGCO‘s activities in Africa on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in posts, uploads and video messages during the one year contract period (when appropriate, participation at AGCO events in Africa).
- $10,000.00 cash award at the beginning of the one-year contract.
- Reimbursement for all reasonable traveling expenses solely related to participation as
- the AGCO Africa Ambassador.
- Qualification for the contest begins on August 28th, 2015 at 10 am EST and ends on October 30th, 2015 at 10 am EST.
- Submissions will be approved, judged and decided on by the AGCO marketing team. The announcement of the winner takes place on November 27th, 2015 on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/AfricaAmbassador. Eligible Participants accept and acknowledge that the decision of the Judges is final.
- The video must not contain obscenities or other objectionable content.
- Eligible Participants may enter as many times as they choose so long as each Submission offers different content and perspective from a previous Submission by the Eligible Participant. Multiple entries of the same Submission will result in disqualification.
- Your video should be uploaded on the Youtube page youtube.africa-ambassador.com as a video response to the contest video, posted on our AGCO Africa Ambassador Facebook page www.facebook.com/AfricaAmbassador or Twitter page www.twitter.com/AGCOAmbassador or sent directly via email to [email protected]
- Submissions must be no less than thirty (30) seconds and/or no more than three (3) minutes in length.
For More Information: