Application Deadline:February 9th 2017
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practise, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Access Bank Plc are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Access Bank Entry-Level Training Programme
Are you driven, confident and enthusiastic about the banking industry?
Would you like to make your passion your career?
Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class financial institution? The Access Entry Level Training Programme is just for YOU!
Your career journey with us starts with a 4-month intensive training program at the School of Banking Excellence, giving you an opportunity to be trained with other high calibre applicants.
What we are looking for:
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class upper division from a university acceptable to the bank, NYSC certificate and a maximum age of 24 years for Bachelor degree holders, 26 years for lawyers with a law degree.
- A graduate with a minimum of a second class lower from a university acceptable to the bank or a Masters’ degree from top tier Universities acceptable to the Bank and a maximum age of 26 years.
Access Bank 2 Year Frontline Internship Programme
This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options or require work experience as a pre-requisite for an MBA program with a leading international university. The frontline internship program offers on-the-job experience and classroom trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills. On a quarterly basis, the applicant will be exposed to a minimum of 8 hours classroom training which is in addition to the on-the-job experience.
This program is for you if you:
- Have a Minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn
- Are unapologetically driven
For More Information: