Application Deadline: April 25th 2021
Deloitte East Africa 2021 Annual Graduate Recruitment Programme: Grow your career at Deloitte to make an impact that matters
Are you looking to grow your career at Deloitte? This year we are looking for candidates interested in growing a career in Audit, Tax & Legal, and Financial Advisory services.
Deloitte is a leading provider of world-class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world-class expertise. Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like-minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross-border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across three (3) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Tanzania and within the East Africa market.
Deloitte are looking for candidates interested in growing a career in Audit and Tax & Legal.
Deloitte’s Audit service offering utilizes a comprehensive methodology designed to bring our extensive professional and technical resources to audit engagements in an efficient and cost-effective manner. In our audit process, we combine a rigorous risk and needs analysis, diagnostic processes and a client service assessment structured to provide our clients with a superior audit clearly focused on them.
Tax & Legal:
The Deloitte East Africa’s Tax & Legal team is a multi-disciplinary practice of professionals specializing in various tax & business service offerings. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax, tailored signature solutions and insights designed to meet business needs. In line with the Tax & Legal global common storefront, our services add value to clients via three broad “impact areas”, that is, function strategy, technology & process, outsourced & managed services and advisory.
Key performance areas
- Learning and applying Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies on assignments;
- Ensuring assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets;
- Ensuring availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally;
- Keeping abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions;
- Raising issues with manager as identified in area of focus that may affect the quality of data and delivery or timelines of the engagement;
- Developing productive working relationships with clients and staff;
- Managing information security risk in area of client engagement in alignment with Deloitte policies;
- Maintaining own development and knowledge in specialised area.
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills.
- Focus on quality and risk.
- Well-developed computer usage skills.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
Competitive Edge – Brings a fresh perspective and challenges Deloitte to think differently.
Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
Performance Drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
Strategic Direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
Talent Development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.
Inspirational Leadership – Demonstrates awareness of strengths, differences and personal impact to motivate others.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Deloitte 2021 Annual Graduate Recruitment Programme