Application Deadline: July 15, 2015.
- These fellowships are available both for established and young promising journalists with at least three years of experience who are willing to learn state of the art methodologies and techniques and help us spread investigative journalism around the world.
- Applicants should have a demonstrated interest in investigative or data journalism.
- As part of the fellowship, following the GIJC15, grantees are expected to produce a story or give a presentation about the conference in their home countries to help spread investigative journalism worldwide.
- Applicants must be able to communicate and understand English, as this will be the main language of the conference.
The GIJC15 Fellowships include:
- Round-trip airfare to Oslo, Norway.
- Round-trip train fare between Oslo and Lillehammer
- Hotel room (including meals during conference days)
- Conference fee
Please note that no per diem will be offered, and participants are expected to cover any extra cost at their own expense.
Deadline: Candidates for a fellowship must submit the application below by July 15, 2015.
For More Information: