Application Deadline: 31 August 2015
The Nestlé Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is a highly sought after programme that sees in excess of 6000 applications per year. Graduates are taken through a 24-month rotational development programme that provides an introduction to the working world of Nestlé, as well as a strong foundation for further development.
Some graduates are driven by the head, others by the heart – by a passion to make an impact on the world and shape a business. At Nestlé, you’ll have the chance to grow in both these senses – to develop professionally and personally, intellectually and emotionally.
Whether you join NestleTechnical & Production, Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Human Resources, Corporate Communication & Public Affairs or any other function, you’ll get to the heart of one of our key business areas.
You will be given the opportunity to understand the core workings of the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company. And as Nestle is a diverse business with a global mindset, you’ll see how we benefit from different cultures and new local perspectives.
You’ll discover that the entry level positions have some common characteristics. Individual responsibility and autonomy are facts of life here. So while you’ll benefit from best-in-class training, you’ll need the drive to make the most of our formal development, and on-the-job training.
- An accredited BSc/BT Food Science/Food Tech
- Must be Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Over 70% academic average
- Shows a drive to achieve ambitious performance objectives and quality standards
- Willing to take every opportunity to learn and grow
- South African Citizen or Permanent Residency in RSA
- Results focus
- Know yourself
- Proactive cooperation
- Quality focus
- Customer focus
- Human Resources – Apply Now
- Product Applications – Apply Now
- Finance & Control – Apply Now
- Quality Assurance – Apply Now
- Manufacturing – Apply Now
- Sales & Marketing – Apply Now
- Supply Chain – Apply Now
- Engineering – Apply Now
For More Information: