Application Deadline: May 31st 2015
2015 marks an exciting year that SAB launches a revised Integrated Enterprise Development strategy under the flagship brand of KickStart. SAB’s new Enterprise Development strategy is targeted at improving economic inclusion, promoting industrialisation, and driving access to market in youth businesses. SAB’s Enterprise Development programme offerings will now include:
- SAB KickStart Ignite
SAB KickStart Ignite is a new programme where we will partner with FET colleges to introduce a competition aimed at promoting industrial innovation within the youth.
- The SAB KickStart Ignite competition is about supporting an enabling environment for makers to prototype and commercialise their ideas, creating sustainable enterprises that shift the paradigm from consumers to makers of innovative products, services and industries.
- SAB KickStart Ignite will offer training, mentorship and seed grant funding.
- SAB KickStart Boost
SAB KickStart Boost (formerly SAB KickStart) was launched in 1995 as a poverty alleviation programme but it has subsequently become a platform to stimulate sustainable enterprise development.
Whom: The competition is aimed at instilling a culture of entrepreneurship and support youth-owned businesses with the intention of growing them into sustainable high impact suppliers.
- It will now provide non-collateral seed loan capital with grant funding available for competition winners.
- The competition targets black youth between the ages 18-35 in specified industries, and provides intensive business skills training, mentorship and combination of loan and grant funding over a period of 18 months.
- SAB KickStart Elevate
SAB KickStart Elevate is a new programme intended to increase the operational capacity of high growth and expansionary youth businesses, affording them the opportunity to achieve the scale required to deliver within large supply chains.
- KickStart Elevate is a new programme intended to increase the operational capacity of high growth and expansionary youth businesses, affording them the opportunity to achieve the scale required to deliver within large supply chains.
- The programme will offer mentorship and loan funding.
For More Information: