Application Deadline: 24 May 2013.
BYM is seeking next Generation Leaders. Inspiring Individuals and Change Makers.
Applications are now open for the 2013 Brightest Youngest Mind Summit.The BYM summit will take place from July 23 – 28, 2013 at the T-Systems Campus, Midrand, Johannesburg.
BYM’s seeks ‘To channel the hearts and minds of young people into initiatives that can affect societal improvement’. In order to do this, BYM identifies, equips and inspires bright and passionate young leaders to be positive change agents.
In essence, Brightest Young Minds is an incubator for social entrepreneurship. Brightest Young Minds (BYM) is a youth-driven non-profit organisation that identifies the brightest and most passionate young people, equips and mobilises them to be positive change agents.
The BYM Delegate Programme is a year long programme that engages 100 of the brightest minds from all over the country and channels this engagement in order to effect positive societal change.
BYM delegates are:
• Exceptional individuals who demonstrate both active and potential leadership.
• Seekers of academic and/or professional excellence in business, public administration, arts, sports or the nonprofit sector
• Active contributors to civil society using their extraordinary creativity, energy and resources
• Positive, young change agents who tackle current societal challenges, defy the status quo and write their own futures.
• Between the ages of 18 and 30.
If you need assistance, email [email protected].