Application Deadline: May 10 2013
The University of Pavia (UNIPV), in order to promote international cooperation with the Developing Countries, offers scholarships for selected Masters Studies at the University of Pavia or at the Institute for Advanced Study of Pavia (IUSS) during the academic year 2013-2014.
Value of Scholarship:
Six Scholarships of 8,000 Euros will be available. Each scholarship will cover also the expenses for the Visa and for the travel to Italy and back (economy class).
Field(s) of study:
Applicants may select only a course degree taught in English, selected among the following ones offered by the University of Pavia:
– World Politics and International Relations;
– Electronics Engineering;
– Computer Engineering;
– Molecular Biology and Genetics;
– Master in International Business and Economics;
– International Master Program in Cooperation and Development
• Only students born on/after the 1st January 1978 can participate.
• Must come from a Developing Country (preferably from Countries classified as Low-income economies and Lower-middle-income economies by the World Bank)
Interested candidates must submit the application form (available on the website of UNIPV) which has to include:
• a complete application form with all the requested personal and academic data, the exact name of the selected course degree and of the Faculty at the University of Pavia or at IUSS;
• a curriculum vitae (European format;
• a programme of studies and/or research activities which the candidate intends to implement during his/her stay in Pavia;
• a recent letter of reference signed by a university professor;
• a recent health certificate attesting that the applicant is not suffering from physical or mental illnesses;
• a photocopy of a valid passport of the applicant.
NOTE: Applicants must have been admitted to a degree course first before they can be eligible for a scholarship.
Applications must arrive both by mail and by e-mail (just one PDF file by email) by 12.00 pm of the 10 May 2013.
For More Information: