Application Deadline: June 30th 2016
The seif Awards for Social Entrepreneurship represent the largest business plan competition in German speaking Europe. In 2016, for a sixth consecutive year, seif offers innovative social enterprises from all over the world and in all kind of sectors the opportunity to win one of the four CHF 10’000 prizes in the following categories:
The seif Awards are open to social enterprises from all over the world. Apply for the seif Awards if you and your team lead an enterprise that creates social impact, and is supported by a sustainable business model. seif awards are looking forward to receiving your business plans and hearing your stories. By applying for the seif Awards, you will raise the profile of your enterprise, and you have chances to win one of four prizes of CHF 10’000 each.
- The seif Awards are open to social enterprises from all over the world.
- Apply for the seif Awards if you and your team lead an enterprise that creates social impact, and is supported by a sustainable business model.
Before you begin the application, please be sure to prepare the following information
- Your company logo and an abstract that describes your project (max. 300 characters)
- Name, contact information, photo (optional) and date of birth of one founding team member
- Your founding story (max. 1000 characters), a project description (max. 7000 characters), and a description of your impact (max. 300 characters)
- Your business plan (15 – 25 pages)
For More Information: