Application Deadline: March 31st 2017
The Africa France Young Leaders programme aims at identifying, assembling and promoting African and French high-potential leaders within a « class spirit ». The class will bring together young African and French leaders over two seminars with the purpose of creating long-lasting personal ties and setting up a common reflection on global issues.
AfricaFrance for Shared Growth in association with the French Development Agency are proud to announce the launch of the selection process for the first group of Graduates from the Africa France Young Leaders programme.
- You are between 28 and 38 years old ?
- You are French, French in the African diaspora or African ?
- You contribute to an inclusive and sustainable growth that is shared between Africa and France ?
- You attest to a leadership or an involvment with an impact on your community or your country ?
- You come from companies or civil society in all spheres of economic and social life?
- Candidates must be between the ages of 28 and 38 on 1st January 2017
- ALL EXPENSES (INCLUDING VISAS, TRANSPORT AND ACCOMMODATION) WILL BE PAID FOR.
- 31st March 2017 : Closing date for applications
- April 2017 : Selection interviews . Announcement of the first graduating class
- 3rd-7th July 2017 : First meeting in Paris
- 2nd-6th October 2017 : Second meeting in Africa
For More Information: