Application Deadline: January 9th, 2023
African Leadership Academy (ALA) seeks to enrol the most outstanding young leaders, aged 15 – 18, from across Africa and around the world.
- African Leadership Academy (ALA) seeks to enroll the most outstanding young leaders from across Africa and around the world.
- ALA is not only looking for young people who are smart and excel in the academic environment, ALA is looking for young people with the potential to lead and impact the world around them through their courage, initiative and innovation.
- ALA is one of the most prestigious education institutions in the world, with a unique financial model that enables us to identify and develop Africa’s future leaders.
- Everyone who applies and is then admitted to ALA, regardless of financial background or nationality, is eligible to receive significant financial assistance* in the form of scholarships and loans towards studying at ALA and accessing membership to our lifelong network.
- ALA’s selection process is extremely competitive.
- The Academy receives several thousand applications from a diverse array of African countries each year. These applicants come from a wide range of social, economic, cultural & educational backgrounds.
- The application includes short questions and essays that must be submitted along with academic transcripts.
For More Information: