Application Deadline: November 6, 2022
Every year, Airbus looks for university graduates from around the world to join us Airbus. Airbus needs people with the aspiration, enthusiasm and the talent to help us move forward and to change the world and deliver our vision to pioneer sustainable aerospace for a safe and united world. This year Airbus have an exciting opportunity to welcome more graduates into our family, with the Airbus Global Graduate Programme (AGGP).
This programme aims to help you take flight with your career, joining on a development pathway that will assist your growth into specifically skilled positions, that are recognized to be critical and within strategically important areas of Airbus.
Airbus have opportunities across all our divisions within a multitude of functions – Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Customer Support, Procurement, Cyber to name but a few! We are also proud to offer a truly global spread of positions.
- You will be part of a global community that we will bring together once a year for a graduate conference where you meet your peers, hear from our leaders and learn from the best.
- By the end of the programme, our aim is that you are ready to progress into the position, having already demonstrated your value. You will know about the Airbus business; the opportunities; challenges and needs, and you will have learned more about yourself, and what makes you great.
- If you are ready to join and be part of this journey please explore the fantastic array of positions available, and apply!
How to Apply
To be a successful applicant to the AGGP, you will need to be able to demonstrate;
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent within a relevant field of study
- Maximum of three years relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication in our business language (English)
- A desire to work in a collaborative team environment, focused on driving future innovation
- The ability to be self-aware and a wish to be in the driving seat of your development.
Please be aware that each position will have specific requirements linked to the above entry points to ensure that we welcome the best fits for the roles available – make sure to review the adverts for the individual detail.
For More Information: