Application Deadline: September 22, 2023
AWS Build Accelerator is designed to help founders make strategic decisions related to their startup’s product development. Throughout the 10 weeks, the program covers best practices for leveraging the AWS tech stack, along with technical fundamentals like analytics, data storage, and AI/ML. Founders will also learn how to make strategic decisions related to product development, like monetization and when to use beta customers.
A 10-week virtual program where pre-MVP founders get the training and support needed to launch their startups to market.
The program is virtual and largely self-paced with the exception of live peer-to-peer gatherings and Ask Me Anything sessions with AWS Startup Solutions Architects.
- AWS Build Accelerator is designed for early-stage tech or tech-enabled startups. We’re talking startups beyond ideation that are ready to build, refine, and bring their Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to market. The program is industry and vertical agnostic, and we welcome startups with a CTO or technical lead who are currently leveraging cloud technologies to apply. While the program is open to startups from around the world, programming will be offered in English only.
- $2,000 for every qualifying startup in the program
- Increase your runway with $2,000 in AWS Activate credits.*
- Tailored training and turbocharged technology
- Leverage virtual and self-paced programming, live sessions, and the AWS tech stack, the same backbone powering innovative, industry-leading businesses around the world.
- Join the community
- Capitalize on business and technology insights and peer support that extend long after the program.
- Applications open: August 8 – September 22
- Cohort announced: October
- Program runs: October 9 – December 15
- Kick-off week: Virtual onboardingOctober 9 – 13
- Programming weeks – Virtual sessions: October 16 – December 8
- Culmination week- Virtual offboarding: December 11 – 15
For More Information: