Application Deadline: unspecified
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates who have completed a Bachelor’s or are completing a Master’s degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. The internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have completed a Bachelor’s degree or be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from Master’s degree program or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Math or Business Management.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions in a full time capacity
Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality and HSE
Internships in Supply Chain & Manufacturing are designed to enable you to gain experience within the Supply Chain, Quality and HSE landscape in order to stretch your learning and skillset. You may be assigned to a project/assignment in manufacturing or shop operations, sourcing, quality, logistics, HSE or project management.
- Baker Hughes Ignite 12 month Graduate Internships – Quality (Nigeria) 2021
- Baker Hughes Ignite 12 month Graduate Internships – Digital Technology (Nigeria) 2021
- Baker Hughes Ignite 12 month Graduate Internships – Finance (Angola) 2021
- Baker Hughes Ignite 12 month Graduate Internships – Digital Technology (Angola) 2021
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Baker Hughes Graduate Internship Program 2021
[…] http://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com […]