Application Deadline: November 25, 2015
2016 GYELS Program :
- Title: 2016 Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit
- Topic: Sustainable Energy for the future generations
- Date: January 25 ~ 29, 2016
- Venue:Seoul, South Korea
Global Youth Eco-Leadership Summit(GYELS) is comprehensive capacity building program for environmental leadership which is based on various activities to grow the future leaders hosted by Samsung Engineering’s CSR initiative – Eco-generation.
The invited young leader will participate in various activity-based programs including Global Youth for the Environment Forum, group sessions and excursions along with 40 GYELS delegates.
– Global Youth for the Environment Forum is a rare academic opportunity to attend lectures about the environmental issues from distinguished speakers including UN officials, prominent scholars and professors.
– GYELS sessions shall build friendship and foster their global networking via various global cultural exchange programs including discussions, Model United Nations and ceremonies
– Excursions are mainly consisted of cultural visits to Everland which is the biggest amusement park in South Korea and traditional palaces and shopping places for providing beautiful memories about Korea and fun experiences to maximize participants satisfaction
-Age: Between 16 ~ 24 (As of 30 December, 2015)
-Language: Advanced level of English fluency required
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning / organizing / executing the 2016 GYELS Programs including Model United Nations in close cooperation with Eco-generation team
- Coaching and mentoring the delegates of 2016 GYELS during the whole program
- Posting the experiences in the GYELS after returning back within two (2) weeks.
- Cost coverage: Flight, accommodation, local transportation and meals
- Flight standard: Economy class
- Accommodation standard: Business hotel (Twin shared room for students)
- Meals: Muslim and vegan meals are available upon request
You must submit
- MUN Plan
- CV via application page in the content column
- Motivation) and ② MUN Plan ③ Picture ④ CV as attachments at Application form
- Contents: personality & motivation of the applicant
- Format: Free
- Length: within 300 words
- Motivation should be written in the Motivation column of the application page
- Application deadline: November 25, 2015
- Winner Announcement: November 30, 2015
- Trip to Korea: January 25 ~ 29, 2016
- * Schedule is subject to change.
For More Information: