Application Deadline: March 31st 2014
- The Summer University is aimed at advanced students (completed BA) of law, political science, economics, journalism or other related sciences and young professionals keen to improve their knowledge of federalism, decentralisation and conflict resolution.
- A good knowledge of English and a strong interest in the topics of federalism, decentralisation and conflict resolution are preconditions for applying.
Upon successful completion of the course (paper and commentary, active participation, compulsory attendance and exams), participants will be awarded a diploma by the Institute of Federalism and the University of Fribourg as well as ECTS conferred by the University of Fribourg.
For participants coming from countries in Africa, Latin America, Asia and Eastern Europe (Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and the non-EU countries) the Institute of Federalism can offer the course free of charge, due to a programme contribution from the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).
The covered costs include
- course materials,
- accommodation with half board,
- excursions and the farewell dinner.
- Application deadline: 31 March 2014
- Confirmation of participation: 16 April 2014
- Deadline for paper submission: 16 June 2014
- Deadline for paper commentary: 07 July 2014
- Summer University: 18 August – 05 September 2014
For More Information: