Deadline: 23rd January 2016
- Do you run a social enterprise for youth?
- Are you an advocate for youth?
- Are you pioneering Youth led/focused activities? If yes, the following opportunity awaits you!
Applications are invited from Youth Leaders in all countries for Global Alliance for Youth Leaders Program (GAYL).
GAYL was formed soon after finishing a leadership training course that was organized by the Commonwealth Youth program (CYP) in 2013 under the Discovering Young Leaders Program (DYLP), GAYL presently runs in over 20 commonwealth nations with Headquarters in Accra Ghana.
GAYL is commited to equipping youth, youth leaders, youth entrepreneurs and youth stakeholder with the skills, tools and support that they require to serve as change agent’s so that they can impact change projects in their countries, company and communities.
• Applicant must be a Youth Leader
• Applicant must be between the age 18 to 35 years.
• Applicant must be courageous, determined, self-confident, and reliant.
• Applicant must have /back-up of various works they’ve done to the betterment of humanity.
• After screening, Successful candidates will be trained, and officially inducted into the alliance.
• Membership into GAYL would open youth leaders to Grant and funding opportunities, increase network with key stakeholders, and other local and international opportunities.
- Applicants must fill the online application form
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org