Application Deadline: 11 April 2017
The Marie Skłodowska‐Curie Individual Fellowship (IF) is a prestigious European funding scheme that supports mobility, career development, and training within and beyond Europe, and offers 12-24 months’ highly competitive salary and research funds. The goal of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships is to enhance the creative and innovative potential of experienced researchers, wishing to diversify their individual competence in terms of skill acquisition through advanced training, international and intersectoral mobility. The final deadline date for applications to EC is 14 September 2017.
IHS welcomes Expressions of Interest in the following RESEARCH AREAS (broadly defined):
– Behavioral and experimental economics
– Comparative electoral studies, parliamentarism in the EU
– Demography, pensions and social policy
– Energy policy and security in the EU
– Health and long term care policy, health services research
– Impact of techno-scientific innovations on contemporary and future societies
– Macroeconomic forecasting, macroeconomic policy, taxation
– Socio-ecological transformation in the fields of mobility, food or labor
- Experienced researchers: Researchers in possession of a doctoral degree or with at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Mobility rule: At the time of the deadline for submission of proposals (= 14 September 2017) the researcher must not have worked or resided in Austria for more than 12 months within the past 3 years.
- Funding for researchers: Living allowance around EUR 4.870 per month, Mobility allowance around EUR 600 per month, Family allowance around EUR 500 per month
APPLICATION PROCEDURE for Marie Skłodowska‐Curie Individual Fellowship at IHS
Your Expression of Interest consists of
- a COVER LETTER (including information on which research area(s) you apply for, see above),
- your CURRICULUM VITAE and
- a max. 3-PAGE RESEARCH PROPOSAL SUMMARY.
- Your Expression of Interest has to be provided in ENGLISH and has to be COMPLETE to be taken into consideration.
- Please EMAIL your “Expression of Interest (EOI): Marie Skłodowska‐Curie IF” to SYLVIA KARL-PARZER – parzer(at)ihs.ac.at – by 11 April 2017 at the latest.
EOI results will be announced in late May 2017. Selected candidates will THEN be invited to prepare their full proposal with their supervisor.
- Assistance with regards to proposal development and submission will also be provided by IHS.
For More Information: